I posted this on the blog Robert has for Mimi. She is now home and resting as she heals. I thought it was appropriate for your adventure as well. I love you to the beginning and end of the rainbow... Mom Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread... because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.
Great video...so perfect...I love it!
ReplyDeleteMom
I posted this on the blog Robert has for Mimi. She is now home and resting as she heals. I thought it was appropriate for your adventure as well.
ReplyDeleteI love you to the beginning and end of the rainbow...
Mom
Deuteronomy 31:6,8
Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread... because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.